A new workshops starting Spring 2017!
More details below! Don’t hesitate to email me with any questions.
The process workshop might be a perfect fit for you if…
* You procrastinate when it comes to your writing
* You have problems starting or finishing work
* You get in your own way
* You feel frustrated and demoralized about your work
Let me be clear: you will not be submitting your writing for discussion in this process workshop. Instead you’ll have readings to engage with, directed in-class discussions and exercises, and some short, process-orientated assignments to complete (which you will submit, but only to me). By the end of the workshop you’ll have a whole new healthy set of habits, beliefs, and routines.
* The process workshop is open to all writers, regardless of genre or level. Everyone is welcome!
* The workshop will be held at a central Brooklyn location, TBD
* We will meet every week, on either Monday or Tuesday evening (to be determined), from 7.30-9.30 p.m., for eight sessions.
* Every workshop session will include process-orientated discussion and assignments, to help you move through resistance and become more self-aware as a writer.
* You’ll also get readings, resources, encouragement, hands-on practical help, and occasionally, cookies.
For more information and to check availability, please contact me at email@example.com.